Senior Clinical Psychologist Dr. Reena Shah offers therapy for individuals, couples and families. She specialises in Psychodermatology, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Systemic Therapy and other integrated approaches.
She offers a safe and confidential space to talk openly and work through your difficulties.
Dr Reena Shah, BSc (Hons), MSc, D.Clin Psy, CPsychol
Senior Clinical Psychologist
Dr Reena Shah is a qualified Chartered Senior Clinical Psychologist registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council and the British Psychological Society. She trained at Cardiff University completing a Doctorate degree. Since completing her BSc (Honors) Psychology degree and an MSc in Research Methods in Psychology, she has worked in many NHS and private hospitals throughout the U.K. (including Bedfordshire, London and South Wales).
Dr. Reena Shah offers Professional Psychological Therapy and Counselling at Three Convenient Locations.
- Ickenham GP Surgery (Nearby stations: Ickenham and West Ruislip)
- The Dermatology Clinic (Nearby stations: Oxford Circus, Regents Park)
- The Gestalt Centre (Nearby stations: Kings Cross St Pancras, Camden Town and Mornington Crescent)
Feel free to contact Dr. Reena Shah to schedule a confidential appointment.
Why Do People Seek Therapy?
People come to therapy for many reasons. Some want to feel better as they may feel low or anxious. Some would like to improve relationships. Others may want to improve their general quality of life. Psychological therapy and counselling empowers us to think in more detail, to understand our relationships, and to better understand the way we think to enhance our daily life.
Your Options at Dr. Shah’s Therapy and Counselling Practice:
- You can come alone or with someone else. Bring your partner, relative, carer or friend if you prefer.
- Dr. Shah treats individuals, children, families and couples.
- Her therapy is individualised to address your specific needs.
- She works with you to encourage creative thinking and find meaning to enhance your quality of life.
- Dr. Shah is a specialist in Psychodermatology/skin problems.
- She offers Skype sessions after the first face-to-face assessment session, if clinically appropriate.